Thursday, September 20, 2007

9/20/07

This has been one of my best days as a trader. I bought some GOOG Oct. 600 calls (bought @ 2.40), they were up almost 100% today. I also made a really good trade in FSLR, good for $4/share. ICE, another position of mine, was up almost $4. But, my biggest winner today was CC ($10 Sept. puts - 400%).

Don't forget to visit WallStreak for more trade ideas.

Note: NKE blew away the numbers, I went long right before the close-- documented on WallStreak. What a great day!

Update: Sold NKE @ 59.71

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Congrats. I need to become more comfortable trading options.

mrkcbill said...

Good Job Cajun-- also nice link on Howard's site. How's your fantasy team doing?

Ragin' Cajun said...

Fantasy team 0-2 - Not good at all. But, hey at least I'm winning in the market.