Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Long Day

I just got home from work, talk about a long day! I left around 10:00 am, yep, that makes it about a 14 hour work day, but I'm sure you don't really care.

Here is what I did today:
I sold VLO and CVX right after the bullish inventory report. I figured I only need one energy related stock with this crazy market, so I plan to stick with XTO. I feel XTO is attractive around these levels, and should be bought.

I sold GRMN around 92, right after the fantastic numbers. I feel I may have sold too soon, but did not want to let a 10 point gain, in a matter of days, disappear.

Now that the ERTS report is past us, it's buy time! I will be accumulating more on any dip. I would have bought some in after-hours when it was down 1.50, but I was too busy making a living. I see most people had the same idea, the stock ended positive in after-hours trading. It's a buy!

No comments: