Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update

Looks like I missed a fun day today!

I am currently helping my Uncle's brother-in-law open up a business, and things are starting to take off. I plan to be out of pocket for the next few weeks, but will still keep my site up to date.

I am currently 100% in cash, which is really a first for me. Ever since I opened a brokerage account, I always had a least one stock in my portfolio. I still have stocks in my IRA, but that's a whole different blog.

After having the best year of my trading career, 2008 has been off to a rough start. It's my fault for my performance, I did not change my trading style to adjust to market conditions. So I decided to go in cash, gather my thoughts, then execute like I did in 2007.

The market is dynamic, you have to constantly adjust. You must be able to turn on a dime if you want to make money as a trader. So far, I have been slow to turn.

No comments: