Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Update

I made some bad decisions this morning, buying all sorts of risky assets-- I should have slept late! I took losses this morning trying to trade FSLR & ETFC, bad call! I also decided to weed out my portfolio and get into cash, selling many positions-- some for losses some for gains. I will no longer be trading actively out of my brokerage accounts, I will wait for my prop account to open (should be late this week). I had one of those days when you just want to clean up and start fresh! I have an interview with a local company in a few hours and will likely be away for the rest of the day.

I now have only 5 stocks in my portfolio:
AAPL: Bought more today
GEOY: Bought today @ 33.00
GOOG
MVIS
FSLR

Note: Behold, ibankcoin.com. The site looks great, congrats Fly!

No comments: