Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Update!

I had a good day in the market, thanks in part to "The Fly" for keeping in MVIS. My other stocks also did well GOOG, AAPL, and SHLD. I recently withdrew a big portion of my portfolio to pay off credit cards and buy a new car.

Well, I got rid of my debt and last night I bought a new Nissan Altima, I Love it! It is an incredibly smooth ride, has a sporty look, great on gas, and has that new car smell. You got to love that!

I'm staying pretty busy working pretty much 7 days a week. I have not had much time to devote myself to the market with everything going on, but plan to get back to blogging on Monday.

The transition from school to real life can be discouraging and at times disappointing. Growing up you always think, "Man, I'm gonna get a degree and when I get out, I will have a great job with great pay, and finally have off on weekends and holidays." That is not so much the case, at least for me it's not, and I have spent the last few weeks trying to adjust.

I'm not going to lie to you, I have had a rough time dealing this, and is part of the reason for my lack of posts! Finding a career can be stressful! I'm lucky to have met great people through this blog, that have helped put things in perspective. I would like to thank Tim, Nickolas, and Broker A for helping through this gray area. Thanks for the emails.

Well, tomorrow is my birthday and I have a meeting with the SBA about my local business. Hopefully everything goes well and I can get my business up and running soon. I know when it is all said and done this will seem like a little speed bump in the road.

I will end this post with a quote form Lenny Dyksta, "Life is a journey; enjoy the ride!"

1 comment:

Broker A said...

go to a head hunter agency.