Monday, April 2, 2007

I can't wait to graduate!

Due to a busy school schedule, I missed numerous opportunities to make money in the market today. I'm not to happy about it, and frankly I can't wait to get out and start making some real money. I'm in the final stretch, and school will be keeping me real busy the next few weeks with many projects due as well as finial tests. I will try my best to keep my blog updated.

In other news, I'm taking my trade in BBY out of the case study. It fails to meet my criteria (That many think it will beat estimates). I was unaware of the amount of bad news surrounding the company and thus want to change my position in the trade.

I now want to hold BBY through earnings, which might prove to be a dumb move, but I think that if there is any positive news in the report the stock could explode. This is another gamble, and is not advice to anybody, I just want to share my take on the current situation. The riverboat gambler lives!

Go Gators!

Note: I do think BBY will trade higher all day tomorrow.

No comments: