Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Random Notes

  • Brocade (BRCD) is up again on strong volume.
  • U.S. Global Investors (GROW) continues to be a good stock to trade, buy when the market is down and sell when it's up. Take advantage of the volatility.
  • Crocs (CROX) looks attractive at this level, Heelys (HLYS) not so good in after hours.
  • This guy continues to be my favorite blogger. You can now advertise on his site, do it here.
  • Would you buy Capstone Turbine (CPST) @ $0.80? How about Mindspeed (MSPD) @ $2.20

6 comments:

Broker A said...

Thanks.

I have no affiliation with that site. They bought a blogad from me.

Ad space is for sale via Blogads.

Gio said...

HLYS is a bastard for now, but I think it's a $50 stock.

Too many people shorting GROW (no shares available today), which explains the big spikes on up days. $35 is a key support. When the volatility subsides, I expect GROW to head below $35. Seen this stuff way too many times.

Trading Goddess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trading Goddess said...

Sorry about the deletion of the above comment. Had a spelling error in it, and I can't have that! LOL!

O.K.

Here is the correct comment:

I think the confusion over that pixel site is because Mr. Fly has the words "Fly on Wall Street" above it. Mebbe if he just deleted the words, or put the word "Sponsors" in its place, it might clear things up. :)

Just my two cents.

btw, will you be holding through earnings for MVIS? Just curious. I am still in as well and am pondering things. Let me know, would you? I want to do an updated MVIS post over at my house.

btw, keep up the great work here! It is appreciated!

Ragin' Cajun said...

I will hold MVIS through earnings, I will hold MVIS for a while! I really believe in the technology and hope it falls so I can buy more.

Trading Goddess said...

Do not hope it falls more! No! It is much better, imo, to buy on the way up than to average down.

Thank you for sharing. I wish you good luck my friend! :)